- Adult Immunizations
- Alcohol and Substance Use (SBIRT)
- Appropriate Use of Antibiotics for ARI
- Childhood Obesity
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) and Stroke Prevention
- Diabetes in Adult Patients
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hepatitis B and C
- Motivational Interviewing
- Pediatric Immunizations
- Preconception & Interconception Care
- Tobacco Cessation and Secondhand Smoke Exposure
Tobacco Program Overview
The Colorado Clinical Guidelines Collaborative (CCGC) Tobacco Program is an integral part of the work that CCGC is doing to improve healthcare in Colorado.
Tobacco Cessation and Secondhand Smoke Exposure Guideline
Click on the links below for the Tobacco Cessation and Secondhand Smoke Exposure Guideline as well as additional resources and tools.
- Tobacco and SHS Exposure Guideline
- Additional Resources and Tools
- TRIA: Integrating tobacco cessation into clinical practice
- Fax-To-Quit Program
For questions and additional information, please contact CCGC at (720) 297-1681.