- Adult Immunizations
- Alcohol and Substance Use (SBIRT)
- Appropriate Use of Antibiotics for ARI
- Childhood Obesity
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) and Stroke Prevention
- Diabetes in Adult Patients
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hepatitis B and C
- Motivational Interviewing
- Pediatric Immunizations
- Preconception & Interconception Care
- Tobacco Cessation and Secondhand Smoke Exposure
Payers (Private and Public Insurers)
The Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) is not a place but an approach to providing continuous, coordinated, comprehensive care, with a partnership between patients and their personal providers.
Practices will receive modified payments for up to 30,000 patients covered by the following participating health plans:
We are very grateful to the following organizations for funding the Patient Centered Medical Home Pilot.
- Cover Colorado
- Colorado Medicaid
For questions and additional information, please contact Kari Loken at (720) 297-1681.