- Adult Immunizations
- Alcohol and Substance Use (SBIRT)
- Appropriate Use of Antibiotics for ARI
- Childhood Obesity
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) and Stroke Prevention
- Diabetes in Adult Patients
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hepatitis B and C
- Motivational Interviewing
- Pediatric Immunizations
- Preconception & Interconception Care
- Tobacco Cessation and Secondhand Smoke Exposure
In the News
The Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) is not a place but an approach to providing continuous, coordinated, comprehensive care, with a partnership between patients and their personal providers.
We are very grateful to the following organizations for funding the Patient Centered Medical Home Pilot.
- Colorado's medical homes link primary care physicians, specialists are neighbors (@ the Forefront: Colorado School of Public Health)
- "Medical Homes" hospitable option in Colorado, elsewhere (Denver Post)
- Colorado Health Care Organizations Launch Medical Home (Denver Post)
- Groups part of pilot program (Coloradoan.com)
- Colorado Health Care Organizations Unveil Comprehensive Patient-Centered Medical Home Programs (BusinessWire)
- Health Care (Washington Post)
- Colorado Piloting "Medical Home" Health Care Reform (KCFR Colorado Public Radio)
- Pilot program hopes to improve primary care in Colorado (9 News)
- Fewer doctors choosing primary care (9 News)
- Straight Talk on Improving Your Practice (MD News)
- Patient Centered Medical Home: What is it? Why is it important to employers? Video (Patient Centered Primary Care Collaborative)
Subscribe to H2R Minutes
Click on the button to the left to subscribe to H2R Minutes: News for professionals interested in patient centered care.
For questions and additional information, please contact Kari Loken at (720) 297-1681.