- Adult Immunizations
- Alcohol and Substance Use (SBIRT)
- Appropriate Use of Antibiotics for ARI
- Childhood Obesity
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) and Stroke Prevention
- Diabetes in Adult Patients
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hepatitis B and C
- Motivational Interviewing
- Pediatric Immunizations
- Preconception & Interconception Care
- Tobacco Cessation and Secondhand Smoke Exposure
The Colorado Clinical Guidelines Collaborative (CCGC) serves as the Convening Organization and provides technical assistance for the PCMH Pilot practices in Colorado, including in-office coaching and innovative technology.
We are very grateful to the following organizations for funding the Patient Centered Medical Home Pilot.
For questions and additional information, please contact Kari Loken at (720) 297-1681.