- Adult Immunizations
- Alcohol and Substance Use (SBIRT)
- Appropriate Use of Antibiotics for ARI
- Childhood Obesity
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) and Stroke Prevention
- Diabetes in Adult Patients
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hepatitis B and C
- Motivational Interviewing
- Pediatric Immunizations
- Preconception & Interconception Care
- Tobacco Cessation and Secondhand Smoke Exposure
ReachMyDoctor (RMD) is a registry plus HIPAA-compliant electronic conversations tool to enhance communication with patients and colleagues.
Complete the following Start-Up documents online by clicking on the links below.
- Communication Tool (secure HIPAA compliant web-based)
- Patient Engagement Tool
- Registry Tool
- Patient Engagement
- Coordination of Care
- Population Management
- Performance Measures
- Clinical Outcomes
Click on the link below to get started with ReachMyDoctor (The Collaborative Care Network).
For questions and additional information, please contact Allyson Gottsman at (720) 297-1681 or by email.