- Adult Immunizations
- Alcohol and Substance Use (SBIRT)
- Appropriate Use of Antibiotics for ARI
- Childhood Obesity
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) and Stroke Prevention
- Diabetes in Adult Patients
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hepatitis B and C
- Motivational Interviewing
- Pediatric Immunizations
- Preconception & Interconception Care
- Tobacco Cessation and Secondhand Smoke Exposure
IPIP Core Committee
CCGC is proud to have an IPIP Core Committee composed of distinguished healthcare leaders from a wide variety of backgrounds and expertise.
December 2008 Patient Centered Medical Home Pilot
January 2008 Collaborative Care Network Online Start-Up Documents
IPIP Core Committee Meetings
IPIP Core Committee Meetings will be held quarterly from 9:00am to 12:30pm on Tuesdays in February, May, August, and November. Specific dates will be available soon.
- (meeting calendar coming soon)
For questions and additional information, please contact the CCGC office at (720) 297-1681 or email us.