- Adult Immunizations
- Alcohol and Substance Use (SBIRT)
- Appropriate Use of Antibiotics for ARI
- Childhood Obesity
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) and Stroke Prevention
- Diabetes in Adult Patients
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hepatitis B and C
- Motivational Interviewing
- Pediatric Immunizations
- Preconception & Interconception Care
- Tobacco Cessation and Secondhand Smoke Exposure
Colorado Clinical Guidelines Collaborative (CCGC) offers a number of services to the public, healthcare professionals, organizations, and businesses throughout Colorado.
The Colorado Clinical Guidelines Collaborative (CCGC) is a unique non-profit coalition of health plans, physicians, hospitals, employers, government agencies, quality improvement organizations, and other entities working together to reduce fragmentation, and implement systems and processes, using evidence-based clinical guidelines, to improve healthcare in Colorado.
- Guideline development, endorsement, and dissemination
- Brief Conversations Using Motivational Interviewing Techniques for the Primary Care Provider (videos)
Improving Performance In Practice (IPIP)
Collaborative Care Network (CCN)
For more information, please contact the CCGC office at (720) 297-1681.