- Adult Immunizations
- Alcohol and Substance Use (SBIRT)
- Appropriate Use of Antibiotics for ARI
- Childhood Obesity
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) and Stroke Prevention
- Diabetes in Adult Patients
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hepatitis B and C
- Motivational Interviewing
- Pediatric Immunizations
- Preconception & Interconception Care
- Tobacco Cessation and Secondhand Smoke Exposure
News and Events
Colorado Clinical Guidelines Collaborative (CCGC) is involved in various projects and events throughout Colorado. Check this page for regular updates about what we're doing next.
Subscribe to the quarterly CCGC E-Newsletter highlighting departmental updates, upcoming events, and more!
- 2010 Adult, Childhood and Adolescent Immunization Schedules (March 2010)
- NEW! Hepatitis B & C Guideline (March 2010)
- February 2010 CCGC E-Newsletter
- Colorado Health Care Organizations Launch Medical Home (Denver Post)
- Groups part of pilot program (Coloradoan.com)
- Colorado Health Care Organizations Unveil Comprehensive Patient-Centered Medical Home Programs (BusinessWire)
- PCMH Will Keep Colorado in National Spotlight, CAFP Board Endorses CCGC's Collaborative Care Solutions, Forum Can Help Practices Enhance Chronic Care, PCMH is Launched in Colorado, New Asthma Guidelines Help Kids Breathe Better (CAFP News, Winter 2009)
- The Colorado Multipayor, Multistate Patient-Centered Medical Home Pilot Overview (March 2009)
- Colorado Piloting "Medical Home" Health Care Reform (KCFR Colorado Public Radio)
- Pilot program hopes to improve primary care in Colorado (9 News)
- Fewer doctors choosing primary care (9 News)
- Seeking Primary Care Providers to Review Preventive Health Services Guideline (June 2008)
- May 7th Release of United States PHS Guideline Update: Treating Tobacco Use and Dependence (May 2008)
- Efforts to Caution Public About Antibiotic Misuse Underway (February 2008)
- CPSC honors Dr. Harbrecht's outstanding contributions to patient safety in Colorado... (December 2007)
- New Pilot Program Brings Primary... (April 2006)
- New Initiative to Improve Quality... (June 2004)
- $1.3 Million Initiative to Improve... (June 2004)
1. New CCGC Preconception and Interconception Care Guideline Webinar
Date: Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Time: 12:00 NOON - 1:00 PM MST
Presenter: Anna Kelly, MD, Co-Chair, CCGC Preconception and Interconception Care Guideline Committee
Call in number: 866-846-3997
Participant PC: 114616#
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
This webcast will present the new Colorado Clinical Guidelines Collaborative (CCGC) guideline on Preconception and Interconception Care for ALL women of childbearing age. Since the next CCGC membership meeting is not until 2010, this guideline will be presented in a webinar. The webinar will provide an opportunity for the CCGC Board, Membership, and Partners to view the guideline, ask questions and provide feedback before it is sent out for a final vote.
Why should reproductive age women have preconception screening? Because 50% of pregnancies in the U.S. are unplanned. Even before a woman’s 1st prenatal visit most fetal organs and placental vessels are developing. Many interventions to prevent birth defects or adverse outcomes must take place before this time to be effective.
If you have questions, please contact Sara Schwankl at (720) 297-1681.
Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server, Vista
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®) or newer
2. Tobacco Grant Program for Healthcare Organizations: Funding Opportunities for Clinical Practices 2008-2009
Document: CCGC Request for Letters of Interest
More Info: Tobacco Funding Opportunities
Articles Featured in MD News
Please click on one of the links below to see a listing of and links to the IPIP and Tobacco articles featured in MD News.
The following represent past successful events that have helped us map our future path in healthcare improvement. Click on an event below to learn more.
- 2007 IPIP Fall Conference
- Doctor's Office Quality - Information Technology (DOQ-IT)
- 2005 CCGC Annual Event
- 2004 CCGC Annual Event
- 2003 Chronic Care Conference
For questions or additional information about CCGC News and Events, please give the CCGC office a call at (720) 297-1681.