- Adult Immunizations
- Alcohol and Substance Use (SBIRT)
- Appropriate Use of Antibiotics for ARI
- Childhood Obesity
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) and Stroke Prevention
- Diabetes in Adult Patients
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hepatitis B and C
- Motivational Interviewing
- Pediatric Immunizations
- Preconception & Interconception Care
- Tobacco Cessation and Secondhand Smoke Exposure
Health TeamWorks currently has the following job opportunities available.
- Quality Improvement Coach
- Director of Finance and Operations/Chief Financial Officer
- EHR Implementation Consultants
The Colorado Clinical Guidelines Collaborative (CCGC) is a unique non-profit coalition of health plans, physicians, hospitals, employers, government agencies, quality improvement organizations, and other entities working together to reduce fragmentation, and implement systems and processes, using evidence-based clinical guidelines, to improve healthcare in Colorado.
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: : As a member of the HealthTeamWorks Practice Transformation Team the Quality Improvement Coach (QIC) manages a caseload of practices involved in one or more of the department’s improvement activity programs. The QIC utilizes an evidence-based approach to facilitating multi-discipline quality improvement (QI) team work both directly in the practices and within the organization. The QIC maintains accountability for the baseline assessment, ongoing facilitation of practice improvement methodologies & measure reporting as well as ongoing assessment of practice progress toward desired transformational change.
FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITY: Reports to Program Manager and is responsible for working with practices to facilitate redesign efforts, support achievement towards improved process & clinical outcomes, increase efficiency that results in increased patient, provider and health care team satisfaction.
POSITION TYPE: Full-time, Exempt
Essential Job Functions:
Serve as the primary liaison, teacher, coach, and facilitator for practices participating in HealthTeamWorks sponsored practice transformation programs and provide connection to other internal and external organizational programs/services, as applicable.
HealthTeamWorks Quality Improvement coaches will have the ability to:
- Work collaboratively and establish good working relationships with practices & within the Health TeamWorks organization
- Promote quality improvement to current and upcoming practices throughout Colorado
- Use critical thinking and analytical skills to determine needed education, training, or interventions to overcome barriers and/or improve data trends
- Comprehend program and corporate QI goals and enact the program plan that is consistent with these goals
- Effectively facilitate team meetings & leadership alignment on various levels to achieve aims and program goals and deliverables
- Effectively communicates with internal and external teams both verbally and in writing
- Document and report program goals and deliverables
- Manage time effectively & prioritize time in order to meet practice, program, and organizational goals
- Link practice to available external resources, such as consultants and group learning opportunities, to meet specific needs which extend beyond those that are met by the QI Coach’s role
- Maintain collegial relationships with Health TeamWorks’ external partners including, but not limited to, collaborating organizations, funders, and vendors
- Facilitate conflict management & mediation
- Manage multiple projects, teams & priorities
- Possess excellent written & verbal skills in order to produce team updates, written reports/articles, and/or presentations as called for by directors.
- Participate in the planning, presenting and hosting of Health TeamWorks’ Learning Collaboratives.
- Work toward achieving coach core competencies & apply to work with practices.
Physical: Position requires ability to balance work in an office environment with the ability to work remotely, travel throughout Colorado, and manage the stress of meeting multiple deadlines and handling interruptions to on-going work activities.
Communication Skills: This position relies very heavily on strong, professional, & positive interpersonal communication skills. Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and group facilitation skills required. The QIC role requires effective offsite communication as well. Strong critical, strategic and “big picture” skills necessary to evaluate and respond to barriers to team progress toward desired program and organizational goals.
Computer Knowledge: Excellent computer skills particularly related to Microsoft applications especially Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Comfort with exploring and learning to use new or unfamiliar applications or databases. Working knowledge of health information technology and ability to connect practices to necessary resources to produce needed data/reporting.
Education: A minimum of B.A/BS in health care or related field.
Preferred Experience: Previous course work in Quality Improvement, facilitation skills, minimum five years experience in primary care environment, experience with quality improvement (QI) and analyzing QI data, experience with accreditation organizations, knowledge of ambulatory care, previous experience in practice management will be preferred.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
DESCRIPTION OF EMPLOYER
Formed in 1996, HealthTeamWorks is a nonprofit national provider of healthcare quality improvement services facilitating systems change to improve the effectiveness of care delivery, reduce costs and improve satisfaction for patients and the healthcare team. HealthTeamWorks achieves measurable impact through systems redesign and transformation at the practice, community, and healthcare system levels. Currently with 33 employees and a $4 Million annual budget, HealthTeamWorks is structuring itself for significant growth both in Colorado and nationally.
Responsibilities: Reports to the CEO and is responsible for all administrative operations of the organization including fiscal, human resources, office administration and IT support.
Location: Lakewood, Colorado
Base Pay: Compensation based on qualifications
Education: 4 Year Degree, MBA or CPA preferred
Experience: 5 – 10 year with both for profit and not for profit employers or clients. Experience in the healthcare industry strongly recommended.
Relocation Covered: Negotiable for out of state candidates
The Director of Finance and Operations / Chief Financial Officer (CFO) must have exemplary strategic management capabilities and be able to provide his or her management colleagues with detailed, timely information that improves the quality of strategic decision-making and execution. This individual will be responsible for internal administrative systems including IT and databases, financial management and reporting, grant compliance and reporting, human resources, contract reviews and management, strategic business planning and forecasting, non-profit regulatory compliance, and development of systems and processes to increase the efficacy and efficiency of the organization.
- Joins the HealthTeamWorks leadership team to help the organization grow in a financially responsible manner
- A key advisor to the CEO
- A responsible, reliable and accurate resource for the Board of Directors
- Meets all benchmarks for reporting and review
- Provides clean audits
- Provides monthly, quarterly and annual financial reviews for senior management and Board
- Protects investments with predictable earnings
Respond by email only with summary of qualifications and resume to email@example.com. Full background and credit check required.
We are searching for well rounded EHR consultants to join our Regional Extension Center team for challenging, diverse and interesting work along the path to Meaningful Use. We will be working in small to medium sized Practices and are looking for individuals who are comfortable performing in a combined Project Manager / EHR analyst role.
PM duties include:
- Develop project plans, schedules, and other scope definition documents for assigned projects from provided project management templates
- Manage the scope of work, objectives, and other project management activities of assigned projects
- Act as the primary project contact teaming with the Project Sponsor
- Identify and develop change orders
- Maintain project management information and tracking systems
- Issue management and resolution
- Weekly status reporting
- Able to manage multiple implementation sites at once
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and have strong multi-tasking ability
EHR Analyst / Implementation Consultant duties include:
- Partner with the selected vendor to provide consultation services to Physicians practices from pre-implementation through post-implementation project phases
- Facilitate analysis, requirements gathering and current state to future state process work
- Create requirements documents and system workflow documentation
- Understand and be able to effectively communicate data integration requirements to Physician Practices and vendors
- Maintain customer relations during the course of the project in order to attain product acceptance and adoption
- Design and build reports based on multiple user needs and requests
- Support “go-live” activities within the Practice
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of proven Project Management/Business Systems Analysis experience OR direct clinical environment engagement with an EMR
- Strong Healthcare/EMR/Clinical Background or Experience
- Knowledge of HIPAA Privacy & Security regulations
- Understanding of integration, data flow and HL7 interfaces
- Database knowledge including SQL Reporting
- Working knowledge of reporting tools such as Crystal Reports
- Desire to work in a small, empowered, high-performing team
- Comfortable in teaching and learning from team-mates
- Good work ethic, ability to learn quickly
- Enjoy a fast paced, changing environment
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.